Have you ever wondered who your IT company actually is? There are many organizations that have wondered the same. Here are several relevant and important questions to ask your company’s decision makers about the company you are trusting with important and sensitive information:
- Is your current IT company meeting THEIR objectives and YOUR goals?
- How quickly is your IT company available in a critical situation?
- Are you being told what you should do?
- Do you fully understand your IT contract?
- Is your IT company keeping up with the latest knowledge required for your industry?
- Do you know if your IT company has “tiered pricing” or hidden fees that weren’t mentioned in your initial agreement?
- Is your IT company’s technical ability up to what you need for your organization?
- Is your IT company ready to “pick up the ball” before discussing price?
- How many resources does your IT company have available?
- Is your outsourcing being outsourced?
- Do you know exactly who you will talk to if you call your IT company?
- Does your IT company know what they are doing or do they rely on someone else for the tough questions?
- Does your IT company anticipate and prepare for your industry’s compliance changes?
- Does your IT company only operate during normal business hours or is there flexibility?
- Is your IT company an actual partner with you and your organization as well as your specific IT needs?
If you are not confident in ANY question you’ve answered, then it may be time to reconsider who you are receiving your IT services from. At ABS, we are devoted to helping organizations find and meet all of their objectives and goals to reach their full potential. If you need help deciding what those objectives and goals are, reach out to us TODAY and we will be happy to discuss and/or develop ways that can be catered to your organization’s needs.