ENTERPRISE HELP DESK ENGINEER (2nd & 3rd Shift)
The ideal Enterprise Help Desk Technician is a proactive self-starter with exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills who possesses an ability to excel in a fast-paced environment. He or she is not afraid to set and meet a high level of expectations. This person should be approachable, confident, and passionate. The right candidate has exceptional customer service skills, and a positive “can-do” attitude. This structured, organized, detail-oriented individual knows how to prioritize and motivate others. He or she must possess excellent logical problem-solving skills as well as the ability to follow through.
An Enterprise Help Desk Technician is a hands-on team player who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. This person is collaborative, creative, and energetic in spirit. He or she is honest, kind and courteous.
Being empathetic, this person understands that trust and integrity is the foundation of Advanced Business Solutions’ relationship with its clients. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable, authentic and personable. He or she has a genuine enthusiasm for technology and a keen interest in helping people achieve more through the careful adoption and support of Information Technologies. This Help Desk is a 24/7 desk that operates in 3 shifts which may include being assigned to a support team that covers weekends.
The daily responsibilities of an ABS Enterprise Help Desk Engineer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as first line of support for all clients.
- Provide basic IT support for Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Triage all incoming issues and open tickets accordingly in Remedy.
- Provide basic Network Administration. (Password resets, etc…)
- Escalate tickets as necessary following the proper escalation procedures.
- Follow Enterprise Helpdesk Standards and Best Practices daily.
- Communicate with customers to provide updates on open tickets as needed.
- Ensure customer expectation is properly set and that all details are properly entered in the corresponding Remedy ticket.
- Meet Service Level Agreements
- 24/7 Help Desk with rotating shift schedule
- Improve overall customer service, perception, and satisfaction whenever possible.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise.
- Develop an in depth understanding of support tools, techniques and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Expand the technical capabilities of the Help Desk Team by developing processes for addressing common Service Requests
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users.
- Understanding of support tools and techniques and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Able to work weekends
- 1 to 3 years of on the job experience providing technical support in an Information Technology capacity.
- Above average verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in Remedy ticketing system
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant Industry certifications.
- Experience working as part of a team.